Sentences with Crowded, Crowded in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Crowded
1. The bus was crowded.
2. The bus became crowded.
3. It’s crowded again today.
4. It’s crowded again today.
5. The deck was very crowded.
6. Oh no! The park was crowded.
7. The streets were not crowded today.
8. New York is more crowded than Chicago.
9. 86.The streets were not crowded today.
10. The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
11. ach wall was armed with overcrowded yet immaculate shelving.
12. Sometimes it’s overcrowded; sometimes the voices are too loud.
13. I intend to follow the path of virtue. It will not be overcrowded.
14. Students describe crowded and uncrowded places, brainstorm possible reasons for crowding.
15. Like some overcrowded party, no one had noticed her arrival, and would notice if she left.
16. I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
17. But for the overcrowded, for those who have little or nothing except, sometimes, courage and love, hope works differently.
18. A crowded society is a restrictive society; an overcrowded society becomes an authoritarian, repressive and murderous society.
19. For what are the words with which to summarize a lifetime, so much crowded confused happiness terminated by such stark slow-motion pain?
20. There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
21. When a place gets crowded enough to require ID’s, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
22. Failure to properly control our borders costs citizens in many ways: schools become overcrowded, medical resources are stretched too thin, other government services are overtaxed, and taxes increase further.
23. Australia is so cool that it’s hard to even know where to start describing it. The beaches are beautiful so is the weather. Not too crowded. Great food, great music, really nice people. It must be a lot like Los Angeles was many years ago.