Sentences with Custom, Custom in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Custom
1. Custom is second nature.
2. Custom is a second nature.
3. Every country has its customs.
4. The company gained more customers.
5. So many countries, so many customs.
6. I had this suit custom made for me.
7. He’s very proud of his custom motorcycle.
8. The best interpreter of the law is custom.
9. Men become accustomed to poison by degrees.
10. He dates the custom from the colonial days.
11. They are accustomed to having a small dinner.
12. Dan’s going to take the order over to the customer.
13. Samuel’s going to take the order over to the customer.
14. You have to unpack your luggage for customs inspection.
15. Custom is the plague of wise men and the idol of fools.
16. Since there were no customers, we closed the shop early.
17. A good salesman will not encroach on his customer’s time.
18. The clothing factory always strives to satisfy its customers.
19. Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer.
20. As our eyes grow accustomed to sight they armour themselves against wonder.
21. Customers left the cafe as the waiter awkwardly took orders from customers.
22. A dynamic website is one that changes or customizes itself frequently and automatically.
23. A business becomes successful when it becomes mutually beneficial for you and your customers.
24. The restrictions that education and custom impose on a woman limit her grasp of the universe…
25. He had to choose between something he had become accustomed to and something he wanted to have.
26. Man is a creature that can get accustomed to anything, and I think that is the best definition of him.
27. We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others, that in the end, we become disguised to ourselves.
28. There will be no lasting peace either in the heart of individuals or in social customs until death is outlawed.
29. Because of my medical and ideological training, I am accustomed to saying that life is adaptation and symbiosis.
30. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
31. Perhaps I have become so accustomed to the burden of secrets that I do not notice their weight until I am free of it.
32. There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
33. You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
34. She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered ‘different.’ She did not suffer too much.