Sentences with Cute, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Cute means; charming, attractive in a pretty or endearing way, lovely, sweet, pleasant
Sentences with Cute
- The fluffy and cutecreatures are in people’s lives from the start of human civilization.
- Look! Did you see the cutekitten? I hope we can find its
- It seems like we are being robbed by these cutecreatures.
- The litter of dogs looks extremely cute, I want to take pictures of them.
- You’ve got a cute friend.
- My son had a very cute dog, he died last year.
- The kids in the class are really cute.
- I heard Arya is really cute.
- You’re such a cute boy.
- I thought my girlfriend was cute.