Sentences with Cutting, Cutting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cutting
1. I’m cutting my trip short.
2. It came to us after cutting it with a saw.
3. Your eyes are wet. Have you been cutting onions?
4. The old gardener has not finished cutting grass for 2 days.
5. When you think of couponing, you picture a mom cutting coupons out of the back of the newspaper.
6. And the congressional research service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy.
7. The beauty of the world, which is so soon to perish, has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.
8. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond!
9. A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere.
10. If sexuality is one dimension of our ability to live passionately in the world then in cutting off our sexual feelings we diminish our overall power to feel know and value deeply.
11. President Bush has a record of cutting taxes, has provided a prescription drug benefit for seniors, has upheld the Second Amendment and remains committed to stopping liberal activists judges who are redefining marriage.
12. We can’t get to the $4 trillion in savings that we need by just cutting the 12 percent of the budget that pays for things like medical research and education funding and food inspectors and the weather service. And we can’t just do it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.