Sentences with Data, Data in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Data
1. The data is incorrect.
2. This data is for my thesis.
3. This data isn’t accurate at all.
4. His data is not accurate at all.
5. Her data is not accurate at all.
6. There isn’t much data to download.
7. This data supports the hypothesis.
8. This data is anything but accurate.
9. He works in the data processing center.
10. Maybe stories are just data with a soul.
11. Could I get you to update this data for me?
12. We can also represent the data using a bar graph.
13. If you torture the data long enough, it will confess.
14. Recently announced data are undoubtedly extremely inaccurate.
15. Backing storage is usually non-volatile, so it is generally used to store data for a long time.
16. Prerecorded DVDs are mass-produced using molding machines that physically stamp data onto the DVD.
17. Requesting uniform data from respondents, this methodology facilitates comparative statistical analysis.
18. The web server sends the data back to the browser that displays the results on internet supported devices.
19. The DVD is a digital optical disc data storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996.
20. In computer science, primitive data types are a set of basic data types from which all other data types are constructed.
21. Panel data, sometimes referred to as longitudinal data, is data that contains observations about different cross sections across time.
22. Here, for instance, we can represent the data given below, the type and number of school supplies used by students in a class, on a graph.
23. Disk formatting is the configuring process of a data storage media such as a hard disk drive, floppy disk or flash drive for initial usage.
24. The term backing storage refers to any non-volatile data storage that will retain a computer’s data, even after the computer is powered off.
25. The GPU consists of an additional processor that takes data from the CPU, and translates it into images that can be rendered on your display.
26. Today, cloud databases and self-driving databases are breaking new ground when it comes to how data is collected, stored, managed, and utilized.
27. Respondents are those individuals who complete a survey or interview for the researcher, or who provide data to be analyzed for the research study.
28. Disk formatting is the process of preparing a data storage device such as a hard disk drive, solid-state drive, floppy disk, memory card or USB flash drive.
29. Linux Host Patching is a feature in Enterprise Manager Grid Control that helps in keeping the machines in an enterprise updated with security fixes and critical bug fixes, especially in a data centre or a server farm.
30. People usually compare the computer to the head of the human being. I would say that hardware is the bone of the head, the skull. The semiconductor is the brain within the head. The software is the wisdom. And data is the knowledge.
31. As a medical doctor, it is my duty to evaluate the situation with as much data as I can gather and as much expertise as I have and as much experience as I have to determine whether or not the wish of the patient is medically justified.
32. I don’t practice, but I am still officially in paediatrics. I keep in touch with journals, and I have a very good data bank of medical information and there is a key thing for a writer knowing where to go. I know where to go to get the information that I need.
33. Selection bias is the bias introduced by the selection of individuals, groups, or data for analysis in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby failing to ensure that the sample obtained is representative of the population intended to be analyzed.