Sentences with Decent, Decent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Decent
1. This is a decent town.
2. Get yourself a decent suit.
3. Put on some decent clothes.
4. He is a very decent fellow.
5. I want to buy a decent guitar.
6. No decent people go to that place.
7. It’s very decent of you to help me.
8. I’d like to live in a decent house.
9. Steve’s a decent, law-abiding citizen.
10. When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.
11. Can ye not take them out and give them decent burial or something?
12. I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.
13. What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.
14. Every decent con man knows that the simplest truth is more powerful than even the most elaborate lie.
15. Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?
16. Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.
17. No, no, no, no, no. Anything but murder. Or rape. Or kidnapping. Or armed robbery. Or indecent exposure, ’cause that’s just creepy.
18. Animals are more than ever a test of our character, of mankind’s capacity for empathy and for decent, honorable conduct and faithful stewardship.
19. You’d have to think that you’re at least decent, or you couldn’t get up every morning and do it. I think if I live long enough, I might be pretty good.
20. Well, marriage is a very important part of our culture and our society. If we want to have a hopeful and decent society, we ought to aim for the ideal.
21. I think the destructive, vicious, negative nature of much of the news media makes it harder to govern this country, harder to attract decent people to run for public office.
22. Movies such as ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’ in 1939 to ‘Dave’ in 1993 portray Washington leaders as the ultimate Everymen – decent people just like you and me, only thrust onto greatness.
23. I’d visit the near future, close enough that someone might want to talk to Larry Niven and can figure out the language distant enough to get me decent medical techniques and a ticket to the Moon.
24. In its early form, the concept was adopted by a decentralized online community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal and primarily focused on entertainment.
25. The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable… those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over.
26. Haiti is always talking about decentralization and nothing has been so obvious, perhaps a weakness, as the centralized nature of Haitian society as being revealed by the earthquake. I mean, they lost all these medical training programs because they didn’t have them anywhere else.