Sentences with Delighted, Delighted in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Delighted
1. Frank was delighted to see you.
2. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance.
3. The gift delighted the Indians very much.
4. They are delighted at having been invited.
5. We were delighted to hear of your success.
6. I was delighted at the news of her success.
7. I’d be delighted if you could come with us.
8. He was delighted to know I had passed the exam.
9. She was delighted with the flowers you sent her.
10. Alex and I are delighted at having been invited.
11. I’d be delighted if you could join us for dinner.
12. I’d be delighted if you could join us for dinner.
13. Steve was delighted to know I had passed the exam.
14. The very idea of being sent abroad delighted them.
15. We were delighted to hear of my brother’s success.
16. Whosoever is delighted in solitude, is either a wild beast or a god.
17. I read hungrily and delightedly, and have realized since that you can’t write unless you read.
18. That will do extremely well, child. You have delighted us long enough. Let the other young ladies have time to exhibit.
19. Children delighted in his Fröbel Gifts, simple educational toys such as blocks, sewing kits, clay, and weaving materials.
20. I am delighted with the strong vote I have received. My message of positive leadership, patriotism and commitment clearly was resonating with tens of thousands of ordinary Irish people.
21. My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other.
22. As we moved along in a little procession, I was delighted with the illumination of the streets. So many lamps, and they burned until morning, my father said, and so people did not need to carry lanterns.