Sentences with Depending, Depending in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Depending
1. I’m depending on your help.
2. The rates of mosque attendance vary widely depending on the region.
3. Depending on the particular investment strategy or mandate, the benchmark will differ.
4. The job description for surgeons varies depending on what environment they are practicing in.
5. Mortgage rates can vary widely depending on the type of product and the qualifications of the applicant.
6. You can have a laugh in Los Angeles, or you can weep in Los Angeles, depending on your attitude towards it.
7. Military headquarters take many forms, depending on the size and nature of the unit or formation they command.
8. Aluminium metal has an appearance ranging from silvery white to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness.
9. I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.
10. We all dream. We dream vividly, depending on our nature. Our existence is beyond our explanation, whether we believe in God or we have religion or we’re atheist.
11. Particles can also be used to create scientific models of even larger objects depending on their density, such as humans moving in a crowd or celestial bodies in motion.
12. Nothing. We’re all friends and friendly. So when the cameras go down, depending on the mood or the nature of the material we’re dealing with, there’s usually a kind of a prevailing light attitude that’s floating around.
13. Depending on what day of the week it is and what time of the month it is, I’m a good friend or not a good friend. I’m more or less a good mom or not a good mom, more or less a good mate or not a good mate. That’s just life, whether or not you’re public.