Sentences with Depress, Depress in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Depress
1. I’ve been depressed.
2. Samuel was depressed.
3. I often feel depressed.
4. I suddenly feel depressed.
5. You seem a little depressed.
6. This is my depressed stance.
7. You’re depressed, aren’t you?
8. Frank was thoroughly depressed.
9. He’s depressed about the result.
10. The economy is in a slight depression.
11. He got very depressed after his failure.
12. Steve seems to be depressed this morning.
13. Jessica is showing signs of severe depression.
14. The world is increasingly designed to depress us.
15. Depression opens the door to beauty of some kind.
16. I’d be depressed if they asked me to quit the team.
17. I’d be depressed if they asked me to quit the team.
18. You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all I see is resilience.
19. He was aware that depression could have chemical causes.
20. Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression.
21. That was when Leonard realized something crucial about depression.
22. It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.
23. It’s brilliant, being depressed; you can behave as badly as you like.
24. In spite of the depression, the prices of commodities are still high.
25. He could not recover because of the depression he had in his childhood.
26. A lot of people were out of work during the Great Depression in America.
27. She fell into depression when she lost her entire family in the accident.
28. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why.
29. So practise. You may get depressed, but its evidence that you are doing good.
30. For a moment he laughed, forgetting where they were, how depressing the backdrop.
31. The silence depressed me. It wasn’t the silence of silence. It was my own silence.
32. When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money.
33. When I got depressed, I watched Bruce Lee movies. I learned everything from Bruce Lee.
34. This is the great lesson the depressive learns: Nothing in the world is inherently compelling.
35. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.
36. I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.
37. The more you try to impress, the more you become depressed, and the more they get tired of your coercion.