Sentences with Dialogue, Dialogue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dialogue
1. Fearless master of the witty dialogue, that’s me.
2. Yes, the marriage proposal was shot. Michael excluded the dialogue from the final edit.
3. The reading of a fine book is an uninterrupted dialogue in which the book speaks and our soul replies.
4. Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love light and compassion. Life will be beautiful.
5. Dialogue and education for peace can help free our hearts from the impulse toward intolerance and the rejection of others.
6. I like actors that are good with pantomime and that can transmit a lot by their presence and attitude more than through their dialogue.
7. In addition, I’ll be attending women’s health expos and medical conferences with the goal to promote dialogue between women and their health-care providers.
8. I attach the greatest importance to an amplification of the peace efforts in the Middle East. I would also like to see a greater dialogue between the U.S. and the EU.
9. You go back to those films of the ’40s and ’50s and hear the dialogue, the way the people played off each other – the wordplay. I think we’ve really lost that in movies.
10. Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue.
11. The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him.