Sentences with Dictionary, Dictionary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dictionary
1. That is my dictionary.
2. Can I use your dictionary?
3. I’ll loan you my dictionary.
4. This dictionary has 12 volumes.
5. I often refer to the dictionary.
6. I want to buy a cheap dictionary.
7. Always keep this dictionary handy.
8. The dictionary comes in two volumes.
9. This dictionary is an abridged edition.
10. Look up the new words in your dictionary.
11. You should learn how to use your dictionary.
12. We should look up the meaning of this word in a dictionary.
13. If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.