Sentences with Dirty, Dirty in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dirty
1. These sheets are dirty.
2. These dirty socks stink.
3. Wash your dirty linen at home.
4. These dirty socks stank yesterday.
5. To wash one’s dirty linen in public.
6. Scornful dogs will eat dirty puddings.
7. Don’t go inside with these dirty boots.
8. He exclaimed, “What a dirty face you have!”
9. Alex tossed his dirty clothes in the hamper.
10. A clean fast is better than a dirty breakfast.
11. 22.Be extra careful not to get your car dirty.
12. You should wash the curtains, they are very dirty.
13. Her skirt got dirty while she was playing in the garden.
14. You belong with the oxen and the drudges, in dirty surroundings among smells and stenches.
15. Patriotism, when it wants to make itself felt in the domain of learning, is a dirty fellow who should be thrown out of doors.
16. The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He’s dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he’s a hero the whole time.
17. America is not a young land: it is old and dirty and evil. Before the settlers, before the Indians… the evil was there… waiting.
18. Cut your morning devotions into your personal grooming. You would not go out to work with a dirty face. Why start the day with the face of your soul unwashed?
19. We can’t blame children for occupying themselves with Facebook rather than playing in the mud. Our society doesn’t put a priority on connecting with nature. In fact, too often we tell them it’s dirty and dangerous.