Sentences with Discourse, Discourse in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Discourse
1. Let your Discourse with Men of Business be Short and Comprehensive.
2. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends.
3. There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
4. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors.
5. Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.
6. Religion is the one area of our discourse where it is considered noble to pretend to be certain about things no human being could possibly be certain about.
7. Cities, like dreams, are made of desires and fears, even if the thread of their discourse is secret, their rules are absurd, their perspectives deceitful, and everything conceals something else.