Sentences with Discover, Discover in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Discover
1. I discovered the truth.
2. What have you discovered?
3. Columbus discovered America in 1492.
4. George discovered how to open the box.
5. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.
6. Oil has been discovered under the North Sea.
7. Steve discovered just how gullible Jessica was.
8. I enjoy studying bugs and discovering new things.
9. From error to error one discovers the entire truth.
10. I enjoy studying insects and discovering new things.
11. The world is a possibility if only you’ll discover it.
12. Oxygen was discovered about 1772 by a Swedish chemist.
13. The world is a possibility if only you’ll discover it.
14. The other day I discovered a book written by my father.
15. Silence, I discover, is something you can actually hear.
16. We recently discovered an error in your personnel record.
17. Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love!
18. What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.
19. Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
20. This discovery is not about new lands, new resources, and new trade routes.
21. It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.
22. The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
23. I think there’s a real joy in going to see movies when you discover them yourself.
24. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
25. Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
26. Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
27. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge.
28. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
29. When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
30. All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
31. But the law of loving others could not be discovered by reason, because it is unreasonable.
32. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
33. Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought.
34. As this becomes obvious we discover that it is not just the background but also the foreground.
35. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
36. One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
37. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
38. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
39. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
40. My first care the following morning was, to devise some means of discovering the man in the grey cloak.
41. It was my Uncle George who discovered that alcohol was a food well in advance of modern medical thought.
42. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
43. Ben Franklin may have discovered electricity- but it is the man who invented the meter who made the money.
44. It is, generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles, and designs.
45. When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it’s bottomless.
46. As we go through life we gradually discover who we are, but the more we discover, the more we lose ourselves.
47. I feel by posing for Playboy I’ve discovered my own sexuality and beauty, and I feel more confident than ever.