Sentences with Discovery, Discovery in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Discovery
1. This discovery is not about new lands, new resources, and new trade routes.
2. The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
3. Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
4. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge.
5. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
6. Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought.
7. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
8. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
9. The era that includes the discovery of the New World and the Americas, provided most facilities to human civilization.
10. Happiness is not an unexpected jackpot nor a monolithic cluster but a forbearing casting and a daily discovery process.
11. There is a great discovery still to be made in literature, that of paying literary men by the quantity they do not write.
12. The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be.
13. Brands mature over time, like a marriage. The bond you feel with your spouse is different than when you first met each other. Excitement and discovery are replaced by comfort and depth.
14. The real discovery is the one which enables me to stop doing philosophy when I want to. The one that gives philosophy peace, so that it is no longer tormented by questions which bring itself into question.