Sentences with Dismissal, Dismissal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dismissal
1. I’ve been dismissed.
2. I have to dismiss John.
3. The secretary was dismissed.
4. He dismissed most of his men.
5. Don’t dismiss any possibility.
6. I say with a wave of dismissal.
7. We’ll dismiss class early today.
8. He was dismissed without notice.
9. Steve was dismissed from his job.
10. The professor dismissed his ideas.
11. Alex was dismissed without notice.
12. Did you hear that Hank was dismissed?
13. His employer dismissed him yesterday.
14. Frank dismissed what Jessica was saying.
15. The teacher dismissed his class when the bell rang.
16. What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
17. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
18. It strikes me that my own reluctance to sing, my own dismissal of music might not really be that I think it’s a waste of time.
19. Note that this is not a dismissal of the important issues; it’s a proposal about which camp gets to use, and define, the term.
20. No, that packaging of time is a journalist convenience that they use to trivialize and to dismiss important events and important ideas. I defy that.
21. For a second it seems like the crowd’s attention has made her umcomfortable and I’m ready to dismiss her as a real contender until I study her again.