Sentences with Disorder, Disorder in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Disorder
1. I have an eating disorder.
2. Steve has a learning disorder.
3. The room was in total disorder.
4. Disorder prevails in the street.
5. Frank is suffering from a nervous disorder.
6. Jim thinks Jessica may have an eating disorder.
7. The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder.
8. In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
9. This is the very boring part of eating disorders, the aftermath.
10. My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.
11. We live for books. A sweet mission in this world dominated by disorder and decay.
12. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
13. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
14. Shame is highly correlated with addiction, violence, aggression, depression, eating disorders, and bullying.
15. It is thus tolerance that is the source of peace, and intolerance that is the source of disorder and squabbling.
16. We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
17. Narcissistic personality disorder is a personality disorder in which people have an inflated opinion of themselves.
18. I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.
19. Clinical depression is the more-severe form of depression, also known as major depression or major depressive disorder.
20. A screening test is done to detect potential health disorders or diseases in people who do not have any symptoms of disease.
21. A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs.
22. Instead of hating the people you think are war-makers, hate the appetites and disorder in your own soul, which are the causes of war.