Sentences with Dissent, Dissent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Dissent
1. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
2. Scientific dissent is dissent from scientific consensus.
3. Organizational dissent is the “expression of disagreement or contradictory opinions about organizational practices and policies”.
4. No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots.
5. Dissent is an opinion, philosophy or sentiment of non-agreement or opposition to a prevailing idea or policy enforced under the authority of a government, political party or other entity or individual.
6. The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable… those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over.
7. Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels – men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.