Sentences with Drain, Drain in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Drain
1. The drain was clogged.
2. I’m emotionally drained.
3. The drains are blocked up.
4. It’s money down the drain.
5. Steve unclogged the drain.
6. They drained their glasses.
7. That is money down the drain.
8. The water will soon drain away.
9. I hate it when hair clogs the drain.
10. The school drains the pool once a month.
11. All the color drained away from his face.
12. Frank found the exercise mentally draining.
13. Taking care of the boy is a great drain on her energies.