Sentences with Draw, Draw in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Draw
1. Like draws to like.
2. I would like to draw.
3. My son draws very well.
4. She posed for a drawing.
5. I like to draw pictures.
6. To draw water in a sieve.
7. Shall we draw you a picture?
8. To draw (pull) in one’s horns.
9. They draw pictures every week.
10. This circle was drawn by a compass.
11. Can you draw me a map of your street?
12. I couldn’t draw pictures in high school.
13. We learned to draw triangles in geometry.
14. Every miller draws water to his own mill.
15. Tomorrow we will draw an apple at school.
16. I must draw up three papers in as many days.
17. What could they draw? They could draw a horse.
18. 134.Jessica is good at math but can’t draw well.
19. A marker drawn to show our end, is etched into its line.
20. Men who do things without being told draw the most wages.
21. Survive first. Figure out crayon drawing of destiny later.
22. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
23. I can draw you a diagram. Hint: I’m slot B, and you’re tab A.
24. A drawing is always dragged down to the level of its caption.
25. It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
26. The desert is like a line drawing waiting to be animated with color.
27. Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.
28. Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
29. What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.
30. I am made and remade continually. Different people draw different words from me.
31. Across the room, Hale smiled slightly. ‘We can draw you a diagram if you need it.
32. When the sword is once drawn, the passions of men observe no bounds of moderation.
33. The students were drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom.
34. Were the students drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom?
35. You only get to walk variations of the same lines everyone has already drawn for you.
36. The ambassador touched his beard, stared at the bank of drawers then sipped her coffee.
37. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
38. A safe but sometimes chilly way of recalling the past is to force open a crammed drawer.
39. A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
40. In life man commits himself and draws his own portrait, outside of which there is nothing.
41. When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet.
42. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
43. Morning is magnificent. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
44. Choose your companions from the best Who draws a bucket with the rest soon topples down the hill.
45. It allocates power and draws boundaries and turns some people into stars and others into spectators.
46. Pure drawing is an abstraction. Drawing and colour are not distinct, everything in nature is coloured.
47. Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.
48. When people are happy they have a reserve upon which to draw, whereas she was like a wheel without a tyre.
49. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer.