Sentences with Drawer, Drawer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Drawer
1. It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
2. The ambassador touched his beard, stared at the bank of drawers then sipped her coffee.
3. A safe but sometimes chilly way of recalling the past is to force open a crammed drawer.
4. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer.
5. We outgrow love like other things and put it in a drawer, till it an antique fashion shows like costumes grandsires wore.
6. His voice is low and soft, a piece of silk you might keep in a drawer and pull out only on rare occasions, just to feel it between your fingers.
7. There was shadow in bureau drawers and closets and suitcases, and shadow under houses and trees and stones, and shadow at the back of people’s eyes and smiles, and shadow, miles and miles and miles of it, on the night side of the earth.