Sentences with Driven, Driven in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Driven
1. We had driven wagons.
2. My brother has driven a car before.
3. Have you ever driven a helicopter before?
4. 12.If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have had an accident.
5. Men are driven by two principal impulses, either by love or by fear.
6. Men are like sheep, of which a flock is more easily driven than a single one.
7. Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience.
8. I wake up every morning feeling lucky – which is driven by fear, no doubt, since I know it could all go away.
9. Men and women of every faith and good people with none at all sincerely strive to do right and lead a purpose-driven life.
10. Sorry, are you telling me that your demon-slaying buddies need to be driven to their next assignment with the forces of darkness by my mom?
11. Most of the things we decide are not what we know to be the best. We say yes, merely because we are driven into a corner and must say something.
12. Do not pick a leader who is only money-driven and does not understand or identify with the common man, but only what corporations need on every level.
13. If you are driven by fear, anger or pride nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness, tranquility and peace nature will serve you.
14. I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.
15. What I find most upsetting about this new all-consuming beauty culture is that the obsession with good looks, and how you can supposedly attain them, is almost entirely female-driven.
16. What I wish I had, is that I wish I was a little more Greek, in that I wish I could lose my North American driven attitude and that I could be a little bit more poetic and laissez faire.
17. The music industry’s actions at the time of 9/11 and since have been actions driven by patriotism in most instances, and greed and stupidity to a lesser degree. Sounds like real life doesn’t it?
18. The fact that he didn’t get credit for a while is more the story of social injustice. But his own spirit wasn’t driven by that, and wasn’t dependent upon that. He just wished he had the cash to go to medical school.