Sentences with During, During in a Sentence in English, Sentences For During
1. I sleep during lunch.
2. I never cheat during an exam.
3. Steve took notes during class.
4. I met the intern during lunch.
5. The sun shines during the day.
6. I do my homework during the day.
7. There is no school during September.
8. Samuel passed away during the night.
9. Frank went skiing during the winter.
10. They met her during the presentation.
11. Many peasants died during the drought.
12. Many trees died during the long drought.
13. Steve had said nothing during the debate.
14. He is not feeling well during the lecture.
15. They toured France during their honeymoon.
16. You’re not allowed to talk during the exam.
17. Thousands of people died during the plague.
18. I must call him sometimes during the morning.
19. How many classes do you study during the day?
20. How many semesters are there during the year?
21. I’m going to work during the spring vacation.
22. Many atrocities were committed during the war.
23. We visited London during our holiday in England.
24. 138.Did Mary call you at night or during the day?
25. I got expelled from school during my senior year.
26. I watched television during a break in my studies.
27. Most of the students look bored during the lesson.
28. I can’t study during the day. I must study at night.
29. I visited him at intervals during my stay in Madrid.
30. We listened to the teacher during the French lesson.
31. During these years he never stopped taking bus trips.
32. It is difficult not to be sleeping during this morning.
33. I am sorry but, the bank collapsed during the recession.
34. Steve brought up an interesting point during the meeting.
35. She played beach volleyball every day during her vacation.
36. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
37. He amassed a fortune in stock trading during the last boom.
38. The children planned what to do during the summer vacation.
39. The scarecrow in the backyard fell over during the hurricane.
40. During hay fever season, Frank usually tries to stay indoors.
41. 26.During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
42. She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
43. However, doing wrong moves during pregnancy is also very risky.
44. A lot of people were out of work during the Great Depression in America.
45. I don’t think he cheated on me. During the marriage, I think he was there.
46. A German officer visited Picasso in his Paris studio during the Second World War.
47. Thank you very much for helping me yesterday, I was really relieved during the day.
48. When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money.
49. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
50. I don’t know whether war is an interlude during peace, or peace an interlude during war.
51. The mediator will, however, seek concessions from each side during the mediation process.
52. I wish you always encounter beauty during your life, every time, everything is your heart.
53. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
54. We can realise a lasting peace and transform the East-West relationship to one of enduring co-operation.
55. A “silent installation” is an installation that does not display messages or windows during its progress.
56. I have left orders to be awakened at any time during national emergency, even if I’m in a cabinet meeting.
57. My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II.
58. During the Great Depression of the 1930s, the advanced capitalist economies suffered widespread unemployment.
59. I played Winnie Cooper on ‘The Wonder Years’ from ages 12-18, and did a few other movies during some of the summers.
60. Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred.
61. At night, Samuel and her family write between 50 and 60 pages, whereas during the day they can only write 6 or 7 pages.
62. Frameworks are helpful tools for programmers and developers to use during the creation of websites and other applications.
63. During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism.