Sentences with Efforts, Efforts in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Efforts
1. Your efforts will bear fruit someday.
2. I appreciate your graciousness and efforts on my behalf.
3. WHO leads global efforts to expand universal health coverage.
4. We shall continue our efforts to eradicate racial discrimination.
5. Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live.
6. Bella’s dedicated, effective and tireless efforts made all the difference.
7. Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves.
8. Men are convinced of your arguments, your sincerity, and the seriousness of your efforts only by your death.
9. Whatever efforts for peace President Gorbachev had in mind, they were pretty substantially undercut very swiftly by Saddam Hussein.
10. I know of no greater work for humanity than in the cause of peace, which can only be achieved by the earnest efforts of nations and peoples.
11. I attach the greatest importance to an amplification of the peace efforts in the Middle East. I would also like to see a greater dialogue between the U.S. and the EU.
12. Speaking from my experience as a person involved for a long time in building the European Union, it is important to have patience and efforts to build a community of nations.
13. I hate this fast growing tendency to chain men to machines in big factories and deprive them of all joy in their efforts – the plan will lead to cheap men and cheap products.
14. An artist must possess Nature. He must identify himself with her rhythm, by efforts that will prepare the mastery which will later enable him to express himself in his own language.
15. My mom died of cancer when I was really young. I’m not someone who tries to work out their own stuff with a role, but I think that happened despite my best efforts to keep myself separate from it.
16. In particular, the efforts to reestablish peace after the World War have been directed toward the formation of states and the regulation of their frontiers according to a consciously national program.
17. We remain at peace with all nations, and no efforts on my part consistent with the preservation of our rights and the honor of the country shall be spared to maintain a position so consonant to our institutions.
18. Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.
19. C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts.
20. As a mom, I know it is my responsibility, and no one else’s, to raise my kids. But we have to ask ourselves, what does it mean when so many parents are finding their best efforts undermined by an avalanche of advertisements aimed at our kids.