Sentences with Eleven, Eleven in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Eleven
1. Rain at seven, fine at eleven.
2. A team is composed of eleven players.
3. There are eleven people including her.
4. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there.
5. The students must study English at least eleven hours a week.
6. I could not get up this morning. I stayed in the bed until eleven.
7. He kept eleven assorted heads and skulls, and two complete skeletons, for eventual use in a home-made temple, and he was sane.
8. Dear God. Not only am I unemployed and homeless, but I also have a pregnant woman, bereaved dog, elephant, and eleven horses to take care of.
9. One hundred religious persons knit into a unity by careful organization do not constitute a church any more than eleven dead men make a football team.
1. The meeting beigns at 11 PM.
2. They will be coming around at 11 P.M.
3. The bus does not arrive at 11 AM, it arrives at 11 PM.
4. On the same day, Apollo 11 succeeded in landing on the moon’s surface.
5. From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don’t think one can find any other time in one’s life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that.
6. The mobilisation which Bush has been able to perform since 11 September 2001 has to be fought – at least by Americans – in the name of a wise, honourable and democratic patriotism.
7. When I was 11 my friend’s mom made a peanut butter sandwich. I ate the sandwich and was like, ‘I’m never eating anything else again.’ And I still eat peanut butter every day. I would put peanut butter on a steak.
8. I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls.
9. It has been, after all, 11 years, more than a decade now, of defiance of U.N. resolutions by Saddam Hussein. Every obligation that he signed onto after the Gulf War, so that he would not be a threat to peace and security, he has ignored and flaunted.