Sentences with Embarrass, Embarrass in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Embarrass
1. That’s embarrassing.
2. It was so embarrassing.
3. You’re embarrassing her.
4. He was clearly embarrassed.
5. Don’t do anything embarrassing.
6. You’re embarrassing yourselves.
7. You’re embarrassing your family.
8. I figured it was something embarrassing.
9. I write past the embarrassment of exposure.
10. The implications are humbling, if not embarrassing.
11. I think English film is very embarrassed by patriotism, generally.
12. She stiffened, instantly embarrassed, and scooted back from him again.
13. There’s nothing more embarrassing than to have earned the disfavor of a perceptive animal.
14. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
15. Do not be embarrassed by your mistakes. Nothing can teach us better than our understanding of them. This is one of the best ways of self-education.
16. My mom was a professional fitness competitor, so I go into the gym with her. I train with my dad and mother. It’s embarrassing, because she’s really strong.
17. Almost everything all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
18. I was embarrassed that I even wanted to become an actress because coming from L.A., with two older sisters in the business and a mom who had been a ballet dancer, it was such a cliche.
19. I won’t say there aren’t any Harvard graduates who have never asserted a superior attitude. But they have done so to our great embarrassment and in no way represent the Harvard I know.
20. There is nothing worse that a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to find your independance because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.
21. Once in high school, I completely over plucked my left eyebrow all the way up to where you’re not supposed to. I had no idea what I was doing and it looked terrible! My mom was like ‘What did you do to yourself?’ I was so embarrassed.
22. Maybe the happy ending is… just… moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope.
23. I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions.