Sentences with Empty, Empty in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Empty
1. They’re both empty.
2. Empty your pockets!
3. They’re both empty.
4. Our house is empty.
5. Time Square is empty.
6. Your account is empty.
7. The box is almost empty.
8. Please empty your pockets!
9. I want a few empty glasses.
10. The fuel level is below empty.
11. The store was relatively empty.
12. Samuel was alone on an empty beach.
13. An empty sack cannot stand upright.
14. An empty hand is no lure for a hawk.
15. To drop a bucket into an empty well.
16. He that is full of himself is very empty.
17. I am very hungry, but the fridge is empty.
18. Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
19. We are very hungry, but the fridge is empty.
20. Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.
21. I am very hungry, however the fridge is empty.
22. Should I bring the car back with a empty tank?
23. Empty vessels make the greatest (the most) sound.
24. An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
25. I was as hollow and empty as the spaces between stars.
26. An empty vessel gives a greater sound than a full barrel.
27. Please replace the empty ink jet cartridge in the printer.
28. You need a twenty liter container that is empty and uncovered.
29. An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.
30. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
31. What’s worse: to be idle while someone dies, or to be exiled and empty-handed?
32. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
33. What’s worse: to be idle while someone dies, or to be exiled and empty-handed?
34. The empty ballroom adjacent to the restrooms. It’s up the stairs and to your right.
35. It was not the feeling of completeness I so needed, but the feeling of not being empty.
36. If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
37. Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.
38. An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.
39. Empty packets of hot sauce remind me of the love I used to have for her. Now all I’m left with is this yummy taco.
40. Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.
41. I consider that a man’s brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose.
42. You’re afraid you don’t have the right kind of work space, or financial freedom, or empty hours in which to focus on invention or exploration.
43. When it comes to paying contractors, the sky is the limit; when it comes to financing the basic functions of the state, the coffers are empty.