Sentences with Engaged, Engaged in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Engaged
1. I was engaged once.
2. The young widow got engaged once more.
3. I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world’s variety and uniqueness.
4. I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world’s variety and uniqueness.
5. When life is victorious, there is birth when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
6. A casino is simply a public place where a variety of games of chance can be played, and where gambling is the primary activity engaged in by patrons.
7. And from the whole she deduced this useful lesson, that to go previously engaged to a ball, does not necessarily increase either the dignity or enjoyment of a young lady.
8. When David Arquette and I got engaged we started therapy together. I’d heard that the first year of marriage is the hardest, so we decided to work through all that stuff early.
9. Among the New Hollanders whom we were thus engaged with, there was one who by his appearance and carriage, as well in the morning as this afternoon, seemed to be the chief of them, and a kind of prince or captain among them.
10. My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that it’s the way one is raised.
11. We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.
12. I think we all have blocks between us and the best version of ourselves, whether it’s shyness, insecurity, anxiety, whether it’s a physical block, and the story of a person overcoming that block to their best self. It’s truly inspiring because I think all of us are engaged in that every day.