Sentences with Engineer, Engineer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Engineer
1. I am an engineer.
2. I work as an engineer.
3. I used to be a engineer.
4. 106.You are not an engineer.
5. He might not become an engineer.
6. Alex is training to be an engineer.
7. I have a nephew. She’s an engineer.
8. 72.She is not a mechanical engineer.
9. The young engineer lacked experience.
10. The engineer is respected by everyone.
11. I have worked as a engineer for two years.
12. The newly built gym was great. An engineering wonder.
13. The newly built gym was amazing. An engineering wonder.
14. That was the case with a Russian engineer he worked with, who had seventeen unsuccessful job interviews.
15. Philosophers are very patient people, but engineers are far less patient, and investors are the least patient of all.
16. Light, durable and functional: these are the qualities that make aluminium one of the key engineering materials of our time.
17. In engineering, a mechanism is a device that transforms input forces and movement into a desired set of output forces and movement.
18. Robotics is the intersection of science, engineering and technology that produces machines, called robots, that replicate or substitute for human actions.
19. Animation programmers and engineers write the code that makes creatures move and morph – images changing with such fluidity that the artificial seems real.
20. In 1928, one of the first humanoid robots, Eric, was exhibited at the annual exhibition of the Model Engineers Society in London, where it delivered a speech.
21. Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he’ll come up with something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that will massacre Germans, and he turns into Thomas Fucking Edison.