Sentences with England, England in a Sentence in English, Sentences For England
1. We are not from England.
2. England is a big country.
3. It is very cloudy in England.
4. England imports Spanish produce.
5. London is the capital of England.
6. England established many colonies.
7. Canada is not as beautiful as England
8. Frank is determined to go to England.
9. Samuel is determined to go to England.
10. Roman went to England to watch walruses.
11. Neither India nor England won the series.
12. Has Jack living in England since 16th april?
13. Has Jack living in England since 16th April?
14. Had he spoken English until he went to England?
15. The Queen of England lives in Buckingham Palace.
16. We visited London during our holiday in England.
17. She left England to start a new life for herself.
18. I will go to England in order to improve my English.
19. Until he went to England, he had never spoken English.
20. I will have been living in England for 10 years by 2030.
21. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
22. England has always been disinclined to accept human nature.
23. Until he went to England, he had not (hadn’t) spoken English.
24. 26.During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
25. By next year, they will have been going to England for five years.
26. Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone and anvil, is rightwise king born of all England.
27. Ultimately, to have a career in movies, to a certain extent, certainly in England, you can’t sustain a career in just English movies.
28. Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty.