Sentences with Enhance, Enhance in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Enhance
1. Pain enhances beauty.
2. Can they enhance the image?
3. Garlic enhances the flavor of meals.
4. Do you know? Good lighting will enhance any room.
5. Such use enhances the narrative in the paragraph.
6. Politics is pointless if it does nothing to enhance the beauty of our lives.
7. When people want to enhance the power of the words they use, they often make this mistake.
8. Alas! how little does the memory of these human inhabitants enhance the beauty of the landscape!
9. Tattoos have a power and magic all their own. They decorate the body but they also enhance the soul.
10. Illness is a part of every human being’s experience. It enhances our perceptions and reduces self-consciousness.
11. Enhance and intensify one’s vision of that synthesis of truth and beauty which is the highest and deepest reality.
12. Architects are now on the look for materials and substances that can enhance biodiversity and rewild living systems.
13. There are several apps to improve your grammar in English. You can install it to enhance your knowledge of English grammar.
14. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
15. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
16. Only through our connectedness to others can we really know and enhance the self. And only through working on the self can we begin to enhance our connectedness to others.