Sentences with Equipment, Equipment in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Equipment
1. All equipment was ready.
2. Workers carry equipment.
3. Doctors use medical equipment.
4. Equipment needs to be prepared.
5. They did not have good equipment.
6. Steve can put away the equipment.
7. Is it possible to rent equipment?
8. It’s a necessary piece of equipment.
9. They have old construction equipment.
10. Is the electrical equipment grounded?
11. Their equipment is extremely advanced.
12. Another problem concerns the gym equipment.
13. She convinced me not to throw the equipment outside.
14. What kind of equipment is installed in the classrooms?
15. I’m certain we can deliver the laboratory equipment by March 15th.
16. Investigatory project means a project which a student has to perform on his own taking the help of guide teacher and lab equipments if necessary.
17. In case of payment, installation costs means the costs connected and relevant to or incurred as a result of installing the drivers or the equipment in the customers’ premises.
18. Soon I knew the craft of experimental physics was beyond me – it was the sublime quality of patience – patience in accumulating data, patience with recalcitrant equipment – which I sadly lacked.
19. We are more than just flesh and bones. There’s a certain spiritual nature and something of the mind that we can’t measure. We can’t find it. With all our sophisticated equipment, we cannot monitor or define it, and yet it’s there.
20. I’d compare college tuition to paying for a personal trainer at an athletic club. We professors play the roles of trainers, giving people access to the equipment (books, labs, our expertise) and after that, it is our job to be demanding.