Sentences with Especially, Especially in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Especially
1. It is especially hot today.
2. Jessica loves music, especially rock.
3. I especially like your chocolate cake.
4. We liked the food, especially the fish.
5. She misses him, especially on rainy days.
6. This fruits are delicious, especially apple.
7. She especially loves to have breakfast at home.
8. This gift was especially for you, dear president.
9. Especially in winter, we should eat oranges every day.
10. It is sold especially as canned tuna on market shelves.
11. Being clean is very important especially for our health.
12. Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.
13. Declarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited.
14. On weekends, I especially go to play basketball with my brother.
15. My parents, especially my mother, were no influence on me whatsoever.
16. Otherwise, it is possible to lose points, especially in essay missions.
17. To me, the world’s rather beautiful if you look at it. Especially nature.
18. Poor Americans consume too little healthcare, especially preventive healthcare.
19. He especially likes playing basketball, and the other generally enjoys football.
20. My mom is at my house every day, and she nags me about everything, especially hygiene.
21. The respondent is the party against whom a petition is filed, especially one on appeal.
22. I’m not an especially highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies.
23. Friendship brings in a lot of honesty and trust into any relationship, especially a marriage.
24. Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.
25. Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring.
26. My mom came from such humble beginnings and especially my dad as well. He didn’t go to university.
27. It is especially galling that some of the people who want to cut funding for contraceptives cite morality.
28. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
29. I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.
30. We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.
31. You were the beneficiary of her unhappiness, and you were well loved, especially well loved, without question deeply loved.
32. I hope that in some way that I can be some sort of beacon of hope, especially because I am not the typical Hollywood beauty.
33. There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
34. Misfortune, and recited misfortune especially, can be prolonged to the point where it ceases to excite pity and arouses only irritation.
35. It’s not common for a woman on television, especially if she’s the mom of the family, to be funny. She’s usually a straight man or foil.
36. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
37. The problem with me is, anything that’s easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I’m 14 – my mom is super-strict about that.
38. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
39. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
40. We cannot remember too often that when we observe nature, and especially the ordering of nature, it is always ourselves alone we are observing.
41. Especially when you are in nature areas, when you go to the zoo or want to talk about a movie or a documentary, you often want to use the word flock.
42. Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear.
43. Turkey wants a policy of engagement exactly like President Obama’s new approach. Policy of engagement, less confrontation, less tense attitude, especially in the region.