Sentences with Evening, Evening in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Evening
1. I’m going out this evening.
2. I watch TV in the evenings.
3. 1.I watch TV in the evenings.
4. What shall we do this evening?
5. We can watch TV in the evening.
6. I will not go out this evening.
7. I might see her in the evening.
8. She sleeps early in the evening.
9. We listen to music every evening.
10. It was raining yesterday evening.
11. Was it raining yesterday evening?
12. We used to meet on rainy evenings.
13. She comes home late in the evenings.
14. I am free till 6 o’clock this evening.
15. In the evening one may praise the day.
16. He locks his office door every evening.
17. He entertained us with jokes all evening.
18. We have dinner at 8 o’clock every evening.
19. Jessica has to find the key before evening.
20. Alex bad not come on the preceding evening.
21. I play the guitar for 1 hour in the evening.
22. First of all we can watch TV in the evening.
23. In the evening we will watch the match on TV.
24. I read for half an hour every day in the evening.
25. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
26. My sister was studying her Science exam all evening.
27. Moderate exercise in the evening helps induce sleep.
28. If I don’t fish in the morning, I fish in the evening.
29. I am not working this evening. We can go to the movies.
30. We will eat fish in the evening, my father will cook it.
31. I m up at 5 in the morning and in bed by 10 in the evening.
32. My aunt watches a new episode of that soap opera every evening.
33. My father slept deeply in the evening because he was tired at work.
34. I was going to go to my uncle in the evening, but my uncle has a job.
35. I was a government employee in the morning and a writer in the evening.
36. George is a nocturnal hunter who prefers to do his hunting in the evening.
37. By tomorrow evening I will have finished the articles given to me this week.
38. My friends go on vacation every summer, until the evening we swim in the sea.
39. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
40. It doesn’t matter in the morning or evening, I can work whenever I have energy.
41. O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.
42. I will come home very hungry in the evening, will you have had your dinner by 8 pm?
43. 139.It doesn’t matter in the morning or evening, I can work whenever I have energy.
44. Remember that God under the Law ordained a Lamb to be offered up to Him every Morning and Evening.
45. I finished all my homework today but my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
46. This is a delicious evening, when the whole body is one sense, and imbibes delight through every pore.”
47. I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life.
48. I finished all my homework today, nonetheless my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
49. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
50. Each person is only given so many evenings and each wasted evening is a gross violation against the natural course of your only life.
51. A city with one newspaper, or with a morning and an evening paper under one ownership, is like a man with one eye, and often the eye is glass.
52. We know that a man can read Goethe or Rilke in the evening, that he can play Bach and Schubert, and go to his day’s work at Auschwitz in the morning.
53. I remember my mom had a big collection of copies of Saturday Evening Post magazines, and that was really my introduction to those great illustrators.