Sentences with Everybody, Everybody in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Everybody
1. Everybody loves Mary.
2. Everybody likes polite people.
3. Everybody‘s a filmmaker today.
4. That rule applied to everybody.
5. Don’t worry, everybody is fine.
6. Steve is friendly to everybody.
7. Everybody rushed towards George.
8. Please, everybody looks up to him.
9. Everybody asked if you could help.
10. Everybody was thrilled by his story.
11. Do you know? Everybody laughed at me.
12. Everybody wants Steve to be convicted.
13. Everybody‘s business is nobody’s business.
14. Don’t forget, everybody desires happiness.
15. She always acts politely toward everybody.
16. He that serves everybody is paid by nobody.
17. Everybody slept whereas the enemy was awake
18. Despite all his faults, everybody likes him.
19. Everybody slept whereas the enemy was awake.
20. Though the weather is cold, everybody is out.
21. Everybody in the room let out a sigh of relief.
22. 36.Despite all her faults, everybody likes him.
23. In spite of all his faults, everybody likes him.
24. My sister is very smart, so everybody likes her.
25. This girl is very smart, so everybody likes her.
26. This girl is very clever, so everybody likes her.
27. He who pleased everybody died before he was born.
28. My daughter is very smart, so everybody likes her.
29. The success of the enterprise astonished everybody.
30. 116.My sister is very smart, so everybody likes her.
31. This girl is very intelligent, so everybody likes her.
32. Everybody is breaking grounds; but you must breakthrough!
33. Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
34. He that has a great nose thinks everybody is speaking of it.
35. If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.
36. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
37. When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.
38. Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconciles everybody.
39. Mom thinks I live in this dream world where everybody‘s Ivana Trump.
40. I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble.
41. Money won’t make you happy… but everybody wants to find out for themselves.
42. Everybody‘s after a new morning. What do we have to run up and salute tomorrow?
43. The war changed everybody‘s attitude. We became international almost overnight.
44. Music is everybody‘s business. It’s only the publishers who think people own it.
45. Your own tactic is to train yourself in the art of becoming enigmatic to everybody.
46. Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
47. I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
48. I love people. Everybody. I love them, I think, as a stamp collector loves his collection.
49. I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude.
50. There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now it happens to everybody.
51. I am cooler than everybody else in this room. I have to get my self-confidence back. Come on!
52. But at any rate, the point is that God is what nobody admits to being, and everybody really is.
53. Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought.
54. You want to create a slogan that nobody’s going to be against, and everybody‘s going to be for.
55. Bob Altman had this relaxed but serious attitude. Everybody loved him. I wanted him to adopt me.