Sentences with Everywhere, Everywhere in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Everywhere
1. Cops are everywhere.
2. Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.
3. You searched everywhere you could think of.
4. Everywhere there is conflict and unkindness.
5. I have a chaperone everywhere I go – my mom.
6. If I mess up once, it’s a headline everywhere.
7. Please remove those here, everywhere scattered.
8. Muslims everywhere are in the middle of Ramadan.
9. I literally searched everywhere that mankind knows.
10. Sreve adores Jessica and follows her everywhere she goes.
11. Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere.
12. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere
13. If he sends reinforcements everywhere, he will everywhere be weak.
14. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
15. I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home.
16. Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul.
17. Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause.
18. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
19. If men are honest, everything they do and everywhere they go is for a chance to see women.
20. Well I do find the beauty in animals. I find beauty everywhere. I find beauty in my garden.
21. The nature of God is a circle of which the center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere.
22. Takeout containers everywhere, you haven’t done anything to fix up the place, your cat looks dead.
23. The chickens in my grandmother’s village made puppies this year, everywhere is full of tiny chicks.
24. It is also the pardonable vanity of lonely people everywhere to assume that they have no counterparts.
25. Nowadays nothing but money counts: a fortune brings honors, friendships the poor man everywhere lies low.
26. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
27. That man over there says that women need to be helped into carriages, and lifted over ditches, and to have the best place everywhere.
28. At this time in history, sick, afraid, and despondent are the general conditions that affect the majority of poeple almost everywhere.
29. Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war.
30. An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while the pessimist sees only the red spotlight… The truly wise person is colour-blind.