Sentences with Evidence, Evidence in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Evidence
1. Samuel found new evidence.
2. We must destroy the evidence.
3. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
4. Science replaces private prejudice with public, verifiable evidence.
5. So practise. You may get depressed, but its evidence that you are doing good.
6. What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
7. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
8. Clever lad, to deduce that from such slender evidence after living with me for just three years.
9. If defeated at the polls, will they accept the verdict, or insist without evidence they have won?
10. The leading edge in evidence presentation is in science the leading edge in beauty is in high art.
11. I teach a class on the evaluation of evidence and the relative unreliability of eyewitness testimony.
12. The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there is no good evidence either way.
13. I’ve done an informal, anecdotal survey about marriage, and I’ve found no evidence that it brings happiness.
14. There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational.
15. Does a man of sense run after every silly tale of hobgoblins or fairies, and canvass particularly the evidence?
16. Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of “diversity” that we have heard gushed about for years?
17. And the congressional research service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy.
18. I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
19. Evidence of the Orient was credible only after it had passed through and been made firm by the refining fire of the Orientalist’s work.
20. Faith’s most severe tests come not when we see nothing, but when we see a stunning array of evidence that seems to prove our faith vain.
21. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
22. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
23. A truly open mind means forcing our imaginations to conform to the evidence of reality, and not vice versa, whether or not we like the implications.