Sentences with Execute, Execute in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Execute
1. An operator precedence is the order that an operator is executed.
2. Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they be executed.
3. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
4. Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
5. God doesn’t work on our timetable. He has a plan that He will execute perfectly and for the highest, greatest good of all, and for His ultimate glory.
6. War should be the only study of a prince. He should consider peace only as a breathing-time, which gives him leisure to contrive, and furnishes as ability to execute, military plans.
7. In a few days an officer came to our camp, under a flag of truce, and informed Hamilton, then a captain of artillery, but afterwards the aid of General Washington, that Captain Hale had been arrested within the British lines condemned as a spy, and executed that morning.