Sentences with Extract, Extract in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Extract
1. Oil is extracted from olives.
2. I had to get a molar extracted.
3. Extract the eternal from the ephemeral.
4. Is there any other way besides extraction?
5. How can I extract the audio from a video clip?
6. It extracts the forgiver from someone else’s nightmare.
7. Handle a book as a bee does a flower, extract its sweetness but do not damage it.
8. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
9. There surely is in human nature an inherent propensity to extract all the good out of all the evil.
10. Abstraction brings the world into more complex, variable relations it can extract beauty, alternative topographies, ugliness, and intense actualities from seeming nothingness.
11. Literature boils with the madcap careers of writers brought to the edge by the demands of living on their nerves, wringing out their memories and their nightmares to extract meaning, truth, beauty.
12. But it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, which, by often rumination, wraps me in the most humorous sadness.
13. If I took every romantic poem, every book, every song, and every movie I’ve ever read, heard or seen and extracted the breathtaking moments, somehow bottling them up, they would pale in comparison to this moment.