Sentences with Facing, Facing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Facing
1. They are facing financial problems.
2. If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
3. Homelessness continues to be one of the most important problems facing America.
4. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.
5. The funny thing about facing imminent death is that it really snaps everything else into perspective.
6. Peeta and I sit on the damp sand, facing away from each other, my right shoulder and hip pressed against his.
7. He was the first to reach the aircraft, and he went for the door that by some miracle was facing outward and not into the concrete wall.
8. When you are facing the wilderness on your own, you have a totally different attitude to someone who works in government or who has a monthly cheque.
9. A pregnant woman facing the most dire circumstances must be able to count on her doctor to do what is medically necessary to protect her from serious physical harm.
10. On the last morning of Virginia’s bloodiest year since the Civil War, I built a fire and sat facing a window of darkness where at sunrise I knew I would find the sea.
11. When your country is in a costly war, with our soldiers sacrificing abroad and our nation facing a debt crisis at home, being asked to pay your fair share isn’t class warfare – it’s patriotism.
12. When my mom ran for the Senate, my dad was there for her every step of the way. I can still hear her saying in her beautiful voice, ‘Why should women have any less say than men, about the great decisions facing our nation?’
13. Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary is facing at least two official objections to his public statements along with expensive hearings before the Alberta Human Rights Commission for expressing his biblical views on same sex marriage.
14. Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.