Sentences with Failed, Failed in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Failed
1. Has he failed again?
2. She failed to appear.
3. 38.I have not failed.
4. I failed the written test.
5. The peace talks failed again.
6. She failed all the exams she took.
7. My son failed to answer the letter.
8. I’m sorry, but the operation failed.
9. The boy failed the examination again.
10. My father failed, due to lack of money.
11. She tried to paint the house but failed.
12. I was astonished to hear that he failed.
13. I failed the exam because of excitement.
14. Alice seems to have failed all her exams.
15. Failed to load profile configuration data.
16. Furthermore, he also failed his math class.
17. His car has failed to start in the morning.
18. Attempts to negotiate a peace treaty failed.
19. Without your assistance, I would have failed.
20. He was very unhappy because he failed the exam.
21. The rabbit tried to escape from the hunter but failed.
22. 77.He failed in the exam, although he studied very hard.
23. He failed in the exam, even though he studied very hard.
24. I failed miserably at trying not to fall in love with you.
25. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
26. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
27. Instead of coming alongside her and supporting her through this, I failed her…
28. Whenever my environment had failed to support or nourish me, I had clutched at books…
29. I’ve often thought if I didn’t make my marriage work, I would have failed at my one true shot at happiness.
30. Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.
31. I love marriage. I failed at marriage, but I’d rather go into anything with gusto and fail than go into it half-assed.
32. One day, I learned that a single look can change everything. And since then I have seen it countless times. I have grappled to understand it and failed.
33. Man masters nature not by force but by understanding. This is why science has succeeded where magic failed: because it has looked for no spell to cast over nature.