Sentences with Failure, Failure in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Failure
1. The business was a failure.
2. We can’t afford another failure.
3. His failure led to his resignation.
4. Samuel blames his failure on bad luck.
5. My reputation grows with every failure.
6. He got very depressed after his failure.
7. Jessica’s failure was due to her idleness.
8. Jessica’s failure was due to her idleness.
9. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
10. He always threw the failures to his brother.
11. There is no failure except in no longer trying.
12. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
13. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
14. I expect him to get over the shock of his failure.
15. The best teacher is experience learned from failures.
16. A hatred of failure has always been part of my nature.
17. The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
18. If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
19. It can’t be spring if your heart is filled with past failures.
20. Don’t think of it as failure. Think of it as time-released success.
21. There are no failures. Just experiences and your reactions to them.
22. Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
23. Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
24. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
25. Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do.
26. The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
27. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.
28. I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.
29. It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success.
30. If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.
31. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
32. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
33. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
34. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.
35. The only failure one should fear, is not hugging to the purpose they see as best.
36. Fear of failure is one attitude that will keep you at the same point in your life.
37. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
38. Psychologists usually offer three explanations for the failure of group brainstorming.
39. Civilization is a failure. We need to think what we can do together in love and peace.
40. A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience.
41. There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows.
42. For after my marriage I had made various attempts to write fiction. They were clearly failures.
43. Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.
44. Coming to terms with the fact that my marriage was a failure was devastating and very difficult.
45. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
46. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
47. The exposed nature of life in the public square affects leaders’ attitudes toward risk – and failure.
48. There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought.
49. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
50. Failure is constructive feedback that tells you to try a different approach to accomplish what you want.
51. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
52. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
53. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
54. There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.
55. It’s best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes.
56. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
57. I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.
58. Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.