Sentences with Fairly, Fairly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fairly
1. They live unfairly.
2. He acted fairly toward me.
3. I’ll beat you unfairly first.
4. The fireman put out the fire fairly bravely.
5. The trophy goes to whoever wins fairly at the race.
6. Think of the last time you felt humiliated or treated unfairly.
7. Every child is affected thus the first time he is treated unfairly.
8. The old system was fairly complicated whereas the new system is really very simple.
9. The price of privilege is the moral duty to act when one sees another person treated unfairly.
10. I am fairly classless because it is very difficult to class someone who comes from a mixed marriage.
11. There is an infinite difference between a little wrong and just right, between fairly good and the best, between mediocrity and superiority.
12. People think that if you look fairly reasonable, you can’t possibly act, and as I only care about acting, I think beauty can be a great handicap.
13. We are, in fact, the sum total of our choices. Events unfold so unpredictably, so unfairly, Human happiness does not seem to be included in the design of creation.
14. I cannot understand anti-abortion arguments that centre on the sanctity of life. As a species we’ve fairly comprehensively demonstrated that we don’t believe in the sanctity of life.
15. I think of myself as a fairly attractive girl and always have, thanks to my mom. I was brought into this world thinking I was gorgeous because my mother was extremely devoted to this notion.
16. When the mind becomes flooded with emotion, a circuit breaker is thrown that allows us to survive the experience fairly intact, that is, without becoming psychotic or frying out one of the brain centers.
17. Many women cut back what had to be done at home by redefining what the house, the marriage and, sometimes, what the child needs. One woman described a fairly common pattern: I do my half. I do half of his half, and the rest doesn’t get done.