Sentences with Faithful, Faithful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Faithful
1. The original is unfaithful to the translation.
2. Words are easy, like the wind; faithful friends are hard to find.
3. I am, intermittently, unfaithful. This is the condition of my survival.
4. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
5. There are three faithful friends – an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
6. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
7. I haven’t been faithful to my wife. Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I was irresponsible.
8. Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person’s money as his time.
9. Animals are more than ever a test of our character, of mankind’s capacity for empathy and for decent, honorable conduct and faithful stewardship.
10. Endeavour to be faithful, and if there is any beauty in your thought, your style will be beautiful if there is any real emotion to express, the expression will be moving.
11. A commentator provides the faithful brief explanations and commentaries with the purpose of introducing them to the celebration and preparing them to understand it better.
12. As long as you as an individual… can convince yourself that in order to move forward as best you can you have to be optimistic, you can be described as ‘one of the faithful,’ one of those people who can say, ‘Well, look, something’s going to happen! Let’s just keep trying. Let’s not give up.