Sentences with Fancy, Fancy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fancy
1. Frank mounted the portrait in a fancy frame, but it was upside down.
2. Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy.
3. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
4. School management can impress parents with their fancy infrastructure, but students have to spend more time there than their parents.
5. Taught from infancy that beauty is woman’s sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison.
6. We have a name for your disease. We call it a hyper-aesthetic one. You have been encouraged to over-indulge yourself in literature; and have inflamed your organs of fancy.
7. I consider it useless and tedious to represent what exists, because nothing that exists satisfies me. Nature is ugly, and I prefer the monsters of my fancy to what is positively trivial.