Sentences with Fascinating, Fascinating in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fascinating
1. Jessica found Frank fascinating.
2. We think Paris a fascinating city.
3. For me, history is a fascinating subject.
4. What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married.
5. Simon was looking at Jace as if he were both fascinating and also a little alarming.
6. Fascinating, isn’t it, how often heroic and foolish turn out to be one and the same.
7. Know your own happiness. You want nothing but patience- or give it a more fascinating name, call it hope.
8. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
9. There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
10. I’d like a male to listen to my music and find it kind of fascinating, what a girl goes through when they get heartbroken or get sad or get hurt by something.