Sentences with Fast, Fast in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Fast means; capable of moving at high speed, quick, rapid, speedy, snappy
Sentences with Fast
- She passed by so fast that we could not tell who she was.
- The fastest among the competitors will win the race.
- The fastest animal is known as the cheetah.
- Mary has a fast car.
- They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!
- Life moves very fast.
- I keep thinking about this river somewhere, with the water moving really fast.
- Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn fast.