Sentences with Faster, Faster in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Faster
1. I work faster alone.
2. I cannot run faster than him.
3. He was running faster than you.
4. She speaks faster than he does.
5. Mine is faster than your school.
6. Do you want to speak English faster?
7. I could swim faster when I was young.
8. I could have done it faster by myself.
9. Faster than camels, but less sustainable.
10. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.
11. Fear cripples faster than any implement of war.
12. My sister calculates faster than any other student.
13. If you take this road, you will get to school much faster.
14. The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
15. In May 2014, the Moon had faster broadband than most of rural Britain.
16. For it is not requisite that a woman should hobble faster than she has strength!
17. If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn’t brood. I’d type a little faster.
18. Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competitive advantage.
19. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
20. I’m faster than the rest of you, if .. Because I’m a vampire,” Michael said, and it was some kind of breakthrough for him to say that.
21. The faster I write the better my output. If I’m going slow, I’m in trouble. It means I’m pushing the words instead of being pulled by them.
22. I’ve been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line.
23. As soon as I began, it seemed impossible to write fast enough – I wrote faster than I would write a letter – two thousand to three thousand words in a morning, and I cannot help it.
24. Broadband is faster and cheaper across the industrial world, from Canada to France to Japan, and the United States now stands sixteenth in the world in broadband penetration per capita.
25. Procedures outside the stadiums and in the parking areas still need to be optimized, for example so that emergency medical services can leave the grounds on their way to the hospital faster.