Sentences with Favor, Favor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Favor
1. We are in favor of your plan.
2. Are you in favor of this motion?
3. The bishops were in favor of the proposition.
4. The man who has gotten everything he wants is all in favor of peace and order.
5. There’s nothing more embarrassing than to have earned the disfavor of a perceptive animal.
6. The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling.
7. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
8. By four o’clock, I’ve discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.
9. Over a long period of time, the main force in favor of greater equality has been the diffusion of knowledge and skills.
10. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.
11. People have accused me of being in favor of globalization. This is equivalent to accusing me of being in favor of the sun rising in the morning.
12. I’m always told that what I say is controversial. Why is it controversial? Because I speak from a tradition that has now fallen out of favor with the dominant media in this country. And so when I say things like marriage should be between one man and one woman, I’m called a bigot.