Sentences with Few, Few in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Few
1. I bought a few stamps.
2. I’ll stay a few more days.
3. I’ll stay a few more days.
4. I’ve got a few suggestions.
5. We’ve had a few casualties.
6. I want a few empty glasses.
7. You’ve gained a few dollars.
8. They’ve gained a few pounds.
9. Let’s rest for a few minutes.
10. Let’s rest for a few minutes.
11. I might be a few minutes late.
12. We may only have a few minutes.
13. He has few photos on Instagram.
14. I just retired a few months ago.
15. I’ve visited London a few times.
16. Only a few people understood me.
17. He responded a few minutes later.
18. A dog is mature at a few years old.
19. I have a few questions about Frank.
20. The rain stopped a few minutes ago.
21. The cut will heal up in a few days.
22. They have got few cake on the table.
23. Anderson made a few serious mistakes.
24. All know the way; few actually walk it.
25. Please remain seated for a few minutes.
26. There are so few cars in the parking lot.
27. I met Steve at an auction a few years ago.
28. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
29. There was another clash a few months later.
30. I have a few purchases to make in this store.
31. I met Frank at a wine auction a few years ago.
32. I will have bought a yacht in a few years’ time.
33. A few years later, the treaty was put to a test.
34. There are a few expensive new table in the room.
35. I have got a few pencils in order to take notes.
36. I will have bought a yatch in a few years’ time.
37. It was not eating a strawberry a few minutes ago.
38. I have got few friends in the city so I am lonely.
39. Air quality has deteriorated these past few years.
40. The car exploded a few moments after the collision.
41. He always comes to after a few minutes. Don’t worry.
42. We know but a few men, a great many coats and breeches.
43. Alex noticed Jessica was a few inches shorter than he was.
44. Many men are contemptuous of riches few can give them away.
45. We stayed a few days in Paris and visited the Eiffel Tower.
46. Some men never feel small, but these are the few men who are.
47. I may have busted my head a few times, but I’m not that stupid.
48. I think my mom threatened to put me up for adoption a few times.
49. Everyone wants to be rich, but few can make their wish come true.
50. All men commend patience, although few are willing to practice it.
51. There are so few pencils in my bag, so I can not barrow one to you.
52. There are few legal constraints on the sale of firearms in the U.S.
53. There are so few people in the class, so one can talk to each other.
54. Shoot a few scenes out of focus. I want to win the foreign film award.
55. One who is too insistent on his own views, finds few to agree with him.
56. After a few weeks, doctors made Cleveland a new jaw out of hard rubber.
57. Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.